The Palau long adjustable fin (LAF) opens the way for a new type of snorkeling and swimming fin. It has been designed for two specific purposes. The first was to have a foot pocket that could easily adapt to at least three or four consecutive foot sizes. This would enable the same fin to be used by all the members of a family, or by a group of friends. It would also make it great for rentals in a diving center or on a charter boat, without requiring an infinite number of sizes. The second purpose was to guarantee extreme comfort and an ease of fit in a strapped open heel fin even if it is to be worn barefoot. The result is a fin that is extraordinarily practical, that adapts to practically any foot size, and that allows for very quick fitting in any situation. The blade is made from a lightweight, yet responsive material that assures a fluid and effortless kick, yet at the same time quite powerful. The fin blade extends from the top of the foot pocket for maximum surface area. The strap has a strong pull tab ring to allow quick reversal of the strap for ease of donning and doffing or to clip the fins to the body or equipment. The fin pocket is made from a soft elastomer for added comfort. The fins are made in Italy by Cressi.
- Multi-sized fins, ideal for sharing among family and friends or for rental departments. Designed for snorkeling, scuba diving, long swims.
- Long lightweight and responsive blade. Easy-kicking blade responds well to any kicking style.
- Blade extends from the top of the foot pocket for maximum surface area and for increase the propulsion force.
- Fins stays in place against your foot despite the increase in hydro static pressure.
- The fin pocket is made from a soft elastomer for added comfort. Made in Italy.