The Seavenger Snorkel Trek Fins and Mesh Gear Bag Set is ideal for sharing among family and friends or for rental usage.
The short, sturdy trek fin is ideal for snorkeling, yet flexible enough to be used as a bodyboarding fin. The foot pocket is designed for maximum comfort, making it possible to wear the fins over bare feet or booties. The fins’ vented blades propel water back on every downstroke to maximize power and speed. Quick-release, easily adjustable straps with large thumb loops.
Compact, fast drying plastic mesh gear bag for carrying and storing your fins has a convenient drawstring closure.
- Open-heel snorkel trek fins made from lightweight, durable materials
- Comfortable foot pocket is supple and soft enough for bare feet
- Easy-kicking blade responds well to any kicking style
- Adjustable straps with large thumb loops for easy donning and doffing
- Set includes fast drying plastic mesh gear bag with drawstring closure