You like the more Traditional Weight Belt for several reasons. One, they Increase your Stability in the Water, and two, they make Handling your Scuba System much Easier because it’s Lighter Out-of-the-Water. Sea Pearls Coated Weights are a long favorite of Experienced Divers. These Weights with Precision Made-Weight. Tolerance is -0 to +0 25 lbs (11 g) are Accurate and True Weight. Corners and Edges are Round, and Weights have Curved-Inner Surface to fit around you Increasing-the-Comfort of a Weight Belt. Weights are manufactured with Antimony which is an Alloy, to Increase Lead’s Hardness and Mechanical Strength, making them Resistant to Deformation. Vinyl Coating is Chemically Bonded to the Weight so they won’t Peel. Lace-Thru Sizes- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 lbs (0 45, 0 9, 1 36, 1 82, 2 27, 2 73, 3 64, 4 55 and 5 45 kg) Weights are Black in color.
- Sea Pearls Black Vinyl Coated Lead Weights
- Hardened with Antimony, Six-Times Harder then Plain Lead
- Years and Years of Service
- Accurate & True Weights: Precision Made-Weight Tolerance is -0 to +0.25 lbs (11 g)
- Comfortable Shape-Curved Inner Surface