Neo-Sport 2 mm Hi Top Neoprene Socks: Just the solution for using full-foot fins in cooler water conditions, these socks have an EZ slip on design and provide a significant amount of thermal protection to sensitive feet while also helping to prevent chaffing. They can even be worn along with regular booties for additional warmth during cold water dives. These 2 mm Hi Top Socks are made from premium nylon 2 neoprene rubber. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. A durable traction sole keeps divers sure-footed while walking the deck or on the rocks. Socks are black in color and are covered by a 12 month limited warranty
- Available in Hi top or Low top design.
- Constructed from ultra-soft 4-way stretch 2mm neoprene.
- Designed to keep your feet warm and help prevent abrasion.
- Perfect for diving, snorkeling, wakeboarding, kayaking, canoeing and all water sports. Also great for walking on hot sand and rough concrete.
- Slips on easily and prevents chafing; durable traction sole helps you grip the boat deck, dock, or shore.
- Socks can be worn together with wetsuit boots for added warmth in very cold water or used with hunting or hiking boots to help keep your feet warm.