IST FK31 OTTER Trek Fins for Snorkeling, Scuba, Watersports are durable, short bladed, general purpose fins in a compact size that travels well.
OTTER’s vented blade, contoured side ribs and center molding work together to direct water straight back, adding snap to every kick to minimize leg fatigue. Multiple blade color options ensures there’s an OTTER for everyone!
Comfortable foot pocket offers side vents and a large open slot at the toe to make every kick lighter and easier while ensuring faster drying. Open heel design foot pocket provides ample space for larger sized booties.
Donning and doffing are simple and easy thanks to OTTER’s quick release buckles and thumb loop.
OTTER is an ideal, general-purpose fin for day to day use or sharing among family and friends. Simple, forgiving sizing and super-tough construction make these fins a great option for rental use as well.
Sizes S/M (fits US 4-7, EUR 35-40), M (fits US 7-10, EUR 40-44), L (fits US 10-13, EUR 44-48) Solid Black; Black with Blue or White accents
- Open heel general purpose trek fins made from lightweight, durable materials in a compact size
- Short, vented blade features molding and side ribs that direct water backward to increase power while minimizing fatigue
- Comfortable, ample foot pocket with drainage vents and slot can accommodate larger booties
- Adjustable straps with quick-release buckles and thumb loops for easy donning and doffing
- Tough construction and simple, forgiving sizing makes OTTER an ideal rental fin