An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who “just want to dive”.
Leonardo is the first computer designed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Elettronica. It is a completely modular, rugged computer with a wide UFDS display, which provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus. It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option. The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop. Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification.
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
Features a “User-Friendly Display System”: the information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations. Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds. Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on. Power-saving processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by user without tools.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of mind during the dive.
The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
The Leonardo can also be fully reset after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
- A single button Dive Computer makes effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. High-definition screen gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Three levels of useradjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric.
- Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430